Klipriviersberg Sustainability Association (KlipSA) AGM 2017
You are cordially invited to the KlipSA Annual General Meeting which will be held as follows:
Date: Thursday 10 August 2017
Time: 18:00 for 18:30
Venue: Glenvista Country Club
Address: Vorster Avenue, Glenvista
Cost: Attendance is free
The guest speaker for the evening will be Ms Nickey Janse van Rensburg, Manager, Process, Energy & Environment Technology Station, Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment at the University of Johannesburg on the current research and projects relating to urban agriculture initiatives being used for urban renewal and sustainability.
The business agenda will include:
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 11 August 2016 and matters arising from those minutes
3. Chairman’s Report for the year ended February 2017
4. Treasurer’s report for year ended February 2017
5. Non-profit Organization and Public Benefit Organization status
6. Election of Executive Committee Members
7. Appointment of auditors for the year ending February 2018
8. General and any other business
A cash bar will be available.
Please note: The Executive Committee is in need of a host of skills. If you have skills which you would like to offer and are prepared to assist, please make yourself available for election to the committee or to join one of the working teams.
If you will be attending, please confirm by e-mail to SOJO Business & Tourism on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 071 657 9298 between 08:00 and 15:00. This is needed for catering purposes. A proxy form is available if you are not able to attend.
This e-mail serves as the formal notice of the meeting.
Please join us to share in KlipSA’s achievements and challenges during the past year. Any of your family or friends who are interested in KlipSA’s activities is also welcome to attend.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Chairman: Executive Committee
Cell/mobile: +27 (0)83 274 4424